From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:37:46 +0200
In the paleodiet list (whose archive I always read) there has
been postings about how and why grains include proteins that
are alien to the human body, but still not more alien then
that they can make their way trough the bowel into our blood.
Also cow milk proteins may be dangerous in a similar way.
But what happens to meat when it is heated? Apparently the
molecules are changed, and according to "instincto" theory
<http://www.umontreal.ca/~gaumondp/anopsology/foreword.html>
this can do as much harm. Also if You happen to eat to much
of something, so that You dont have enough of the right
enzymes, proteins will only be broken down partly.

Is there any truth in this? If so, is there anyone who dares
to discuss it, or are we all too afraid of what this means
to our eating habits, or too afraid to think about the
possibility that there is still a long way to go from the
Neanderthin standpoint?
?????
- Hans