C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:19:19 -0400
I agree you need to drink a lot of water but watch the intake, because
people have actually died from drinking too much water!  That's why I said
to consult a doctor before treating yourself.

But having said that, I have also heard that tumeric works for heartburn as
well as mustard.  Google The People's Pharmacy, where you will find all
kinds of home remedies for heartburn.

Kat