From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:02:47 -0400
    That's a good question about Remy Simmard.

As many of you know, I have been using his SWR talking unit for a number of
years, and I have both the HF and VHF modules.

It is a bit cumbersome to use, though, which is why I have decided to go for
a TW1 at least for now.

The TW1 will give me forward and reflected power, and also the continuous
tone for tuning, which Remy Simmard's units don't do.

I'm thinking about  selling my set from Remy Simard, once I get the TW1, so
I could then put that money toward a Tw2, but that's a bit down the road at
this time.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ