From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:15:07 -0400
Yep, I operate there regularly.  Great band.  I like to tell folks it
displays the best features of 80 and 40 in one band without the worst ones.
I use the Kenwood TS-440 SAT with a g5rv at about 50 feet.  To my delight,
the built-in tuner in the 440 tunes the antenna even on 60.  Of course, most
of my contacts are domestic but I've worked several DX stations as well
without trying too hard.  Lou