From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:17:44 -0600
pretty much any electronics store will carry these.  Radio shack, best buy,
future shop, wallmart...
You can get them on ebay as well.  Usually you can buy them in bulk like 10
at a time for pretty cheap on ebay.
If you do buy one, make sure it is a stereo cable since sometimes the
computers mike jack will have phantom power on the ring of the plug and you
don't want to get hum in the signal path by shorting the ring to the sleve
with a mono plug into a stereo jack.
73
Colin, V A6BKX