From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:07:40 -0400
My experience with the radio has not been positive.  On both AM and FM, the
audio is swamped, i.e., there are so many stations, I have great difficulty
tuning in the one I want even with the whip antenna fully collapsed and the
body of the radio turned to the weakest signals.  Tried different
combinations of the switches but can't improve the selectivity.  The manual
is misplaced.  Live in Baltimore, Washington DC area.

73
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.