From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 08:19:49 -0500
Frankly, I was having trouble with System Access.  I was trying it for the
30 day trial period, but after a while, it wouldn't log on to the Serotek
website.  It would play the sounder, but it would stall out.  It would try
to download the updates and then stick.  At first it was working fine, but
it seems like after I installed Service Pack 3 is when the problems started.
But Brian of their tech support staff said that he had Service Pack 3 on his
computer but had no problem with System Access.  So I lost most of my trial
period as a result.

But whoever said that Jaws loses focus is right.  I find I have to alt-tab
back to the window I was in quite often with Jaws.
Harvey