From:
judy heavey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:49:21 -0400

I have been having a problem with my computer lately. When I am using it
sometimes it shuts down and I get a message that says "Windows shut down to
protect your computer. A serious error has occurred." Then I get an Error
signature that has BCCode, BCP1, BCP2, BCP3, BCP4, OSVer, SP, Product 768_1.

There are groups of numbers following each of the codes.

Then I have an Error Report which lists some files.

What does it mean and what is the fix?

Thanks. Judy