From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:30:24 -0600
...I'm sorry, but why on earth would you say "I can only use cordain as my
source?"  Is he the only scientist you believe for some reason?  You have an
internet connection, go to pubmed and look up some articles.  Why assume
Cordain is infallible?...

Joseph Berne

When I said  I can only use Cordain as my source, what I should have
said was Cordian is about the only recent source for acid/base balance
information...as he said, the acid/base balance subject is barely in
its infancy, in the scientific literature it is treated cautiously, as
if it were a curious anomaly.

Another person who seems to take this seriously is Dr Susan Brown
http://www.betterbones.com/

Ken