Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:27:48 -0500
Keith Thomas wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 william wrote:
>

>> Keith, your recipe is OK for those who don't need good
>> digestion/nutrition, or for those who hate enzymes and all their works.
>> "Chuck into the oven at 60-80 degrees Celsius" destroys all of them.
>>

> Which enzymes do you value most, William?

IIRC there are supposed to be about 5,000. Those found in raw food are
specific to that food.
> At what temperature are they destroyed or does damage to them begin?

They are destroyed at temperatures from 104F to 120F
> I'd like to enrich this page on my site to cover the information
> you have.

Our bodies make progressively fewer enzymes beginning at about age 26.
This is part of the process that creates A.G.E.s, explained in Gary
Taubes' book.

William