From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:48:52 -0500
I have read only positive things on coconut oil.  i have used it in part to
replace butter (also animal fat to replace butter).  I have read that a
teaspoon in the morning and one at night is extremely good for you for a
number of reasons that I'll link you to.  I am also experiencing the wide
range of coconut milk.  I am wondering though how much a can of coconut milk
equates to coconut oil.  anybody know?

zack

http://www.mercola.com/2001/jul/28/coconut_health2.htm
http://www.thaifoodandtravel.com/features/crackcoc.html   follow the link on