From:
Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:20:27 -0400
>seem ready to embrace the diet are Nancy Appleton, Ph.D. author of "Healthy
>Bones" and "Lick the Sugar Habit", Michael Schachter, an M.D. from the East
>Coast who is unknown to me but who has a long list of credentials in
>alternative healing, Dr.John Yiamouyiannis author of "The Flouride Factor",
>and Gar Hildebrand, Director of the Issels-Gerson Cancer Center in Mexico
>who wants to do follow-up studies on Aajonus's patients.

        Well, OK.  I wasn't going to tell you guys since it is kind of off topic,
but I guess it is not so far off.  I should try to find Michael Schachter.
My mom supposedly beat end stage abdominal cancer last summer.  sometime
around Jan. a tumor appeared in her lung.  We don't know yet if it is a
metastases, or new.  (They have different prognoses.)  We will prob. use
radiation, and laser surgery.  She is on every nutrient I could think of.
(It stopped growing until she ran out of shark cartilage.)  We are also
going to try cesium.  I know very little about it.  She eats mostly meats,
fruits and the things she grows in her organic garden.  It was a major
fight to get her off the grains.  Any and all ideas and prayers welcomed.