From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:52:59 -0400
On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Karl Alexis McKinnon wrote:

> I'll have to email DeVany and ask him what, specificly, he
> uses for anti-oxidents.  A strong case is made for them in the preventing
> of aging.

Try tumeric (turmeric).  I recently read that it is estimated to
be eight times more potent than vitamin E, and it's a "natural"
source.  It's widely used in Asian cooking, and it just occurred
to me that this might be another of those uncontrolled variables
in cross-cultural epidemiological studies.  Maybe the alleged
benefits or rice, or tofu, or whatever, are actually due to
tumeric.

Todd Moody