C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:03:39 -0400
The site I posted a link to earlier does say a voter has to verify
himself but normally speaking, you would have to register formally and
verify that you're eligible to vote, with proof of citizenship and
residence.It's been a long time since I had to register but I recall you
certified that you are an US cititzen.

Kat