From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:10:12 -0500
I've learned over the years to solder my own connectors on because as of a
couple weeks ago, every single one I had other people solder, other than the
ones I inspected, had problems. Only antennas I can't work on myself are the
one on the vent pipe on the roof of the house, and I don't like to work on
the ones on the side of the house myself though will if I have to. The
wire's are good unless the rope breaks, if the rope's good I can lower it,
do what I have to and run it back up, if the rope breaks, I'm not sure the
tree will hold me if I climb it and I don't trust my aim with the wrist
rocket though I have my own so anyone with any aim at all can put the rope
back for me.