Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:41:39 -0400
Richard,

Both Win Eyes and JFW require you to be an administrator on the computer, as
you need to install video chaining to use either program subsequently on a
thumb drive.  You are not using an additional authorization when you set up
Jaws on a thumb drive.

If you have System Access on a U3 drive, or you simply run SaToGo you can get
a screen reader with decent functionality in general; and in some cases, I've
found System Access to work better on certain websites than either WE 6.1 or
JFW 9.   I don't yet have the new WE 7.0 or Jaws 10 installed here.

As far as accessing your screen reader using System Access, if you have System
Access Mobile Network, then you can remotely access your home computer from
another internet-enabled computer using your System Access U3 drive.  When you
do this through the remote host, if you have your home computer properly set
up, you can run your home computer using either WE or JFW.  Its neat to demo
it and access your desktop, send and receive emails remotely, etc.

Steve, K8SP