From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 10:30:25 -0400
    Darren:

This is Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ here.

In terms of getting access to my Dayton forum presentation, Pat Tice's son
from Handihams recorded the audio, as far as I know, but I'm not sure yet
what the status of things is in terms of how, or the extent to which, it'll
be made available.

I do have several CD copies of the power-points and embedded movies that
were included in the presentation, but the CD's don't contain my complete
audio narrative as I did the actual presentation itself.

Let's see what Handihams can come up with, and we'll go from there.

Otherwise, I could make at least the powerpoint and movie files  available
upon request.

In other words, stand by, and I'll see what I can do.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ