AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:36:54 -0500

                             10TH AFRICAN FEST ANNIVERSARY

                                SATURDAY, AUGUST 16, 2008

                  VOLUNTEER FOR AAM'S UBUNTU MENTORING PROGRAM

           CONTACT "[log in to unmask]" FOR MORE INFO

                      RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

          MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=704891aa-a50f-459b-bf79-393725c78841

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=5316183

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."