AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:39:14 -0500

AAM/AWA FAMILY PICNIC - July 14, 2007 at ELVER PARK

AFRICA FEST 2007 - AUGUST 11, 2007 at WARNER PARK

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year:Oct - Sept.

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Dear Ray:
Thanks for the update. The CAMEROON group is planning to stage a culture-specific one-act play and also do a fashion parade. Please keep Ascam executives posted.
Thanks Ray.

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 442 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... it will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba