VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:02:47 -0400
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Has he tried Fire Fox?  I had a problem with a few pages killing JAWS, and
the resolution was trying to work with them in Fire Fox.  This was an
issu with both JAWs 9 and 10 with me, and the pages I would go to that
were troublesum were ones with active flash moovies.  Do you know if there
is an active moovie going on on the page that is flash?  You might try
disabling some add ons too and that might help.