Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:02:51 -0800
From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
I'm resending my  message because I don't see that it posted....strange???

________________________________

Hello Raw Fat eater meat eaters on this list....can someone give me an overview,
including specific menu ideas for how I can incorporate more raw fat, and how
you serve it up, into my diet.  I'm 100% paleo, but tend to stick to raw fat in
the form of avocado and raw almond butter.  I cook my lamb chops rare, but still
cook them.  I lightly cook my egg whites still runny, but do apply some heat.
In the absence of availability of seal blubber, do you mostly eat raw ground
meat, like steak tartare style/kibbeh?

Please advise.....

Batsheva

>Yes, they ate fruit, legumes and cooked cereals, and by so doing won the
>Darwin award, while primitive homo sapiens wisely continued to gobble
>raw fat meat.

Hmmm. I guess 7 billion "raw fat meat" eaters can't be wrong...