Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:53:48 -0500
Hi Mark;

First off, I think that you are probably correct - good point ...

But what about during the Paleolithic era which began (according to
Wikipedia) around 2.5 million years ago when there were only simple stone
tools? When were bows and arrows and boats invented and what kind of impact
would they have on hominid evolution? I would assume not much as they come
too late in the process. Would we not have to examine the physiology of our
early descendants in order to try and determine an optimum diet for
modern-day man?

I know that the North American Indians were supremely healthy but I don't
think they generally lived very long (what was the mean lifespan?). If they
had (let's assume for argument's sake they had advanced medical care) would
they be as long lived as present day man? I don't think we know that answer.
Although, my gut feeling is that they would outlive us, and with far less
disase.

Marilyn