Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:28:03 -0600
From: "Adrienne Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
  Any paleos out there have experience with head lice?  I'm so grossed
out and afraid of the hideous chemical lice treatments I've read about over
the
Internet.  My sister-in-law said she noticed her scalp itched but she always
has a dry, itchy scalp so didn't think anything of it.  She also said her
children
claimed they didn't feel any itching.  Any paleo wisdom - I am thoroughly
grossed out...

When I was 15yo I loaned my comb to a girl on picture taking day and got a
horrid case of lice.  I can tell you that I have NEVER forgotten the
experience.  The itch was unbelievable so I can't imagine having lice
without an itch.  sigh....  groan.....  The shampoo was awful but not as
awful as that itch.  I was glad I didn't have to cut my hair; which was
lengthy.  Oliva