Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:55:16 -0700
Hi Oliva,
Thank you for sending your diet.
I think the problem is the butter and the half and half.
Unless the cows are grass fed, the butter and half and half contain
gluten that would show up in your tests:
http://www.neurozym.com/proteinintoleranse_en.htm

Please try to go without these foods and see how the tests improve.
If you can't drink your coffee black, maybe add some honey or try
teas in the morning instead.
After not drinking coffee for a long time, I tried it again and was
so sick, I never had another cup. It is really vile; that is why you
need half and half in it.

  .......I use Irish cream in my coffee sitting around gabbing.

You could add kahlua or a dairy free coffee liquor instead.

>I take Vit C in an effervescent form about
>three times a week.

Dr. Lorraine Day www.consciousmedianetwork.com said that she took
Vitamin C and it gave her cancer. When she stopped all supplements,
her cancer went away.

Please tell me how it goes!

Paleobest,

Susan