ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:29:20 -0600
Sandy and I talked to Pat today.  Her husband went back home to get some
things done and it is 108 miles from the hospital where Pat is.  Apparently
they finally got the tube down her this time and although I've never had
that done, I sure have talked to lots of people who have and it can't be
pleasant, that's for sure.  She's wants to let everybody know she is
thinking and praying for us but she is more than a little sad and more than
a little frighten since they think she may have a blockage.  I think about
her several times a day and have been praying for her and I reminded her
that everyone on echurch is praying, too.  She said to say thank you to
everybody.

Phil.