Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 10:15:04 -0330
From:
Glenn Bolger <[log in to unmask]>

A couple of messages ago, there was a discussion about 1-800 numbers...
and I apologize if this question has been answered previously but does
anyone have the 1-800 number to Campbells soup?

My fiance has CD and we discovered that Campbells Italian Style Tomato
Soup is gluten free with the exception of the term "seasonings" which is
questionable.  The soup is not your typical tomato soup and could almost
be used as any type of tomato sauce recipe.  It almost has a pizza sauce
taste.

Just a note as well to Canadians on the listserver... Farmers light sour
cream is GF whereas Farmers sour cream (regular) is not!  This mixed with
Lipton Onion Soup Mix makes an excellent dip for vegetables and potato
chips.

As well, to all you Eastern Canada movie goers I work with a theatre
chain in Newfoundland, Canada, and we serve Nachos with cheese...
Celiacs should not eat the cheese... it is not gf! In addition, Nestle
Smarties are a no no as they directly list flour as an ingredient.

Just passin along some useful info...

Glenn Bolger, [log in to unmask]
Memorial University of Newfoundland(MUN)
St. John's, Nfld.