Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:08:59 -0400
7bit
From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>

Hello-

Can soemone help me with a recipe I lost.  I was reading it in a magazine at
the gym and I cut it out but have seemed to have lost it.

It had gluten free oreo cookies as the crust and then i think maybe cool
whip and maybe a pudding mix and i cant remember the rest...??  Does that
ring a bell to anyone.  You  put the oreo crust on top and dump it out
upside down after freezing it...?

You lined the pan with tin foil and then jsut dumped it out after freezing.
It sounded easy and yummy.

thanks,
suzanne