Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 19:23:05 -0500
From:
Russ Chabot <[log in to unmask]>

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> We would appreciate it if anyone could clarify whether annatto color is a
> problem associate with gluten or casein...

Annatto color is something that is on the list of maybe/myabe not for
celiacs it could be gluten free but it is not neccessarily GF,depending
on its source.I eat corn pops cereal with annatto color and have
experienced no problem but have been informed to be wary of it.If indoubt
checkwith the manufacturer.