THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cheryl Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:54:18 EDT
WOW!!! I could photocopy your story and claim it as my own!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely identical, except that my primary doc fired me when I refused to
lower my t3 that I was receiving from my thyroid doc who lives 2400 miles
away.   I have since found another primary doc who agreed that I was not
hyperthyroid just because my tsh was suppressed.  AND, cortef, for adrenal
insufficiency, is a miracle.  Find someone who will treat your adrenals
appropriately.

Good for you for sticking your ground!

Good health to us all and thank Heaven for the internet, this website and
others where we can empower ourselves with education.

Cheryl

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.