From:
Celiacx7 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:03:59 -0500

My 16 yr. old son has a cluster of what looks like blisters on the bottom of each of his feet, but the skin over them is thicker than a typical blister.  At first I thought they were plantar's warts, but I have never seen a cluster of them on each foot like he has.  I have read that DH blisters appear symmetrically, but not usually on the bottom of feet. And, these are not itchy, just painful.  He has not been diagnosed with DH, but did have an itchy blistery outbreak on his back once, about 5 years ago, that the dermatologist wouldn't biopsy for DH because it would be too painful!!!  I know the contributors to this list have a lot of different ailments, including the recently discussed blisters on the top of your feet, so I am hoping someone might have an idea as to what this could be since his doctor can't see him until Monday.

 Any ideas?

Thanks,
Laurie in PA