Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 05:59:08 -0500
7bit

My 9 year old granddaughter in Denver is showing symptoms of celiac
disease.

They live in the Hilltop area.  Can anyone recommend a physician, or
a pediatrician who is "up" on CD?

Also, they are going to need the help of a support group to learn
about the diet....I know there are support groups but who should they
contact?

Thanks in advance for your help.   This group has been very
beneficial to me and I have given out your  contact information to
all of the members and new members of our recently established
support group.

Beth in Missouri

*******
*******