Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 09:56:23 -0400

I'm trying to sleuth out any source of gluten I might have been getting, as
I've tested positive for IgA and IgG Gliadin Antibodies tests from Specialty
Labs.  I don't experience overt symptoms - so cutting out anything
questionable is what I'm doing.  Does anyone know anything about tocopherol
(source of Vitaman E), which can be derived from wheat germ?  I know it can
also come from soy, and possible other sources.  If the source is wheat germ
- would it be harmful in its form as tocopherol?  I'm down to checking out my
lipstick - does have tocopherol - they're checking the source for me.

Thanks - and best wishes for a happy holiday weekend.

Sue Goldstein   [log in to unmask]  White Plains, NY