From:
DOROTHY MCDERMOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOROTHY MCDERMOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:21:45 -0800

Thank you all for your quick responses they really helped - so here it goes:

Most agreed that gluten must be ingested to have a reaction, although one member was using wheat based for years with no problems and all of a sudden had major symptoms. When she switched to soy based no symptoms at all. Felt that over time gluten can be absorbed into the blood.

Aveda good, as well as for your skin .  Henna also good but not if hair is permed.
Biden is also another product which can be purchased through Sally's Beauty Supply - no ammonia or hydrogen peroxide and good for covering gray. No problems with organic dyes except that they wash out sooner.  I guess we all have degrees of sensitivity and some may have reactions more than others.  After reading all responses I ended up using my salon brand with problem, In the future I will use some of the products mentioned.  Thank you all again, Dottie