From:
Sharon Bittner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Bittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:08:12 -0400

Thank you very much to all who sent me a response. I was looking for gluten
& egg free bread that I could buy instead of make. I do enjoy making my own,
but my schedule just doesn't allow for it most of the time. So here is a
list of the responses I received. I am glad that people sent mix ideas as
well as already made bread so thank you!!

Sharon

Energ foods Light Tapioca loaf

 <http://www.sunnyvalleywheatfree.com> www.sunnyvalleywheatfree.com

Shar's white bread

Food for Life Brown Rice bread

 <http://www.legardenbakery.com> www.legardenbakery.com

Great Harvest Bread

 <http://www.everybodyeats-inc.com> www.everybodyeats-inc.com

Bob's Red Mill Bread mix

Breads from Anna

I use corn tortillas or rice cakes

Kinnikinnicks White Sandwich bread

Glutino

Whole Foods bakehouse

Pamela's Bread mix

Molly's Gluten-Free Bakery N47W28270 Lynndale RD. Pewaukee, WI. 53072 (262)
369-1404

 <http://www.mumblypegsgf.com> www.mumblypegsgf.com in Ohio only

 <http://www.traceystreats.com> www.traceystreats.com

 <http://glutenfree.dalucianos.com/index.aspx>
http://glutenfree.dalucianos.com/index.aspx

 <http://www.gflife.com> www.gflife.com

 <http://www.outsidethebreadbox.com> www.outsidethebreadbox.com

 <http://www.glutenevolutions.com/> www.glutenevolutions.com

Celiac Specialties, LLC in Chesterield Michigan

Mariposa Baking in Oakland California

 <http://www.madwomanfoods.com> www.madwomanfoods.com

 <http://www.souldog.biz/about.html> http://www.souldog.biz/about.html