From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:33:52 EST

Just a reminder - we still have space available for this great event.

Coyla has organized a wonderful Valentine's celebration for all of  us:

At: Trattoria Guiseppe's in Clinton, WA
On Saturday, February 16th at  5:30pm.
RSVP to Trattoria Guiseppe is required - 360-341-3454

The wonderful meal will be $25 including Tax and Gratuity.
There will be  appetizers, a sampling of entrees, salad and dessert.
And  entertainment.
Check out the menu for this special event at:
_http://www.trattoriagiuseppe.com/SpecialEvents.html_ (http://www.trattoriagiuseppe.com/SpecialEvents.html)

Friends and sweethearts are welcome!

Trattoria Guiseppe now has Gluten Free menu options for other times you go
there for lunch or dinner! Check out their website at
_http://www.trattoriagiuseppe.com/_ (http://www.trattoriagiuseppe.com/)

For our special event, please call Trattoria Guiseppe's early for
reservations at 360-341-3454.

Take Care!

Please do not respond to this message.

For more information on this group contact:

Coyla Shepard - 360 321 4083 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Kris McRea - 360-331-5183 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Maureen  Wild - 360-331-2589 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Awards. Go to AOL Music.

*******
*******