From:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:15:18 -0400

Hi!

People email me all the time asking for help finding a support group or
doctor where they live. I went ahead and started to make a Resources page
not only to save myself some time, but to help people to find the
connections that they need.

Please take a moment to list your local support group, or any medical center
that you know of that specializes in celiac disease treatment, that is not
listed yet. You can leave the NAME, ADDRESS, AND HOPEFULLY A LINK, in the
COMMENTS section.

http://www.celiacchicks.com/resources/index.html

THANK YOU in advance!

And....PLEASE don't email me the info, but just leave it as a comment. This
way when I work on this project I won't have to go fishing around in my
emails. Thank you!

P.S. PLEASE don't list businesses. If you are a business and you would like
to contact me, just email me at the email address listed below.

--
Kelly Courson
CeliacChicks.com