From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:00:13 -0400

Summer heat keeping you out of the kitchen?  Let us entice you back to
baking with our offer of one FREE bag of our YELLOW CAKE MIX with every
order of three or more of our baking mixes.
(this is a special deal for ListServ members only - DO NOT add the Free bag
of Yellow Cake to your shopping cart - we will send it automatically with
your order of 3 or more mixes)

Homemade taste is just a mix away.  Add oil, eggs and rice milk to enjoy two
generous 9" layers or a 9 x 13 pan.  Every order will receive a recipe card
for our Fruity Cake Squares (I love them with lemon pie filling).  Or try
our spice cake variation or use one layer to make a Boston Cream Pie.

We will continue the FREE SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6 products to a
case)

You will love our moist and flavorful pumpkin bread, delicious donut holes,
light as a feather sponge cake, spicy gingerbread cookies, tasty cookie bars
and warm from the oven corn bread.

The Little Bay Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free
foods should taste good. With over 27 years of experience in cooking gluten
free, we have the mixes that will have your family and friends asking for
your recipes.

Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

Also check out our "Gluten free Cooking from Scratch" instructional DVD.

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking