From:
Cris Ramsdale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cris Ramsdale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:18:47 -0700

I am planning to go to my doctor in a week but thought I would also turn
here for information. I've been GF since November last year, not without
bumps of course. Oh the whole, though, it seems like I've done well
adjusting my eating habits and getting gluten out of my food. I'm still not
certain what my exact symptoms are when I do get cross contamination but
they seem to be mainly fatigue and depression. At the same time, I'm still
feeling extremely fatigued in general.

My life is jam packed and I have so much I hope to do between finishing grad
school, my artwork, my two small children, etc. I so hoped to be feeling a
lot better by now and am very discouraged I am still so very tired. Even
after a good night of sleep (my littlest does still wake in the night once
each night) I have trouble getting up and my whole body feels heavy.

How long did it take for people's fatigue to improve? Is it possible it is
the result of cross contamination or is it just difficult to tell until I
get through the first year or two of healing?

I was very anemic before being diagnosed and am still taking a lot of iron.

Thanks,
cris