From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:20:46 -0400

We all are feeling the economic squeeze with rising grocery and shipping
costs.  So in an effort to help our customers, we have further reduced our
profit margins to lower product prices wherever we could online.   As an
added benefit take $5 off any order over $65 before shipping using coupon
code k894eh between now and June 8th.

www.AllergyGrocer.com is adding over 20 new products a week with over 450
FROZEN ITEMS and 500 shelf stable items currently online.  Some exciting new
additions (just click here
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code
=AG&Category_Code=new_1-20>  to see them all) are Honest Kids Tea in
pouches, Allergaroo Kid Friendly Microwaveable Meals, Hemp Milk & Mimicreme
(dairy-free crème), Glenny’s Brown Rice Marshmallow Treats, and many well
known summer favorites like Cool Juice Freezer Pops, Flavorganics Raspberry
Syrup (for slushies and snow cones)!

AllergyGrocer Soft Pretzels & Bagels (free of all common allergens, gluten,
corn, GMO, artificial flavors or colors, and more will be online in the next
few weeks and will soon be Kosher Parve and Gluten Free certified as well.
As we expand we will be baking many of your Miss Roben’s mix favorites into
already-made, fresh, frozen options!

So stay cool and chill out this summer at www.AllergyGrocer.com

Jay Berger, owner

"Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it."
Chinese Proverb

cid:image002.jpg@01C83049.CD1AA340