Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 07:17:02 -0400

The kids are back in school, fall is in the air and it's time to start
baking again. Why not try our delicious cornbread and muffin mix.  Whether
you like it warm from the oven, or as a coating for fried fish this mix is
sure to please. Check out the recipe section on our website for the
blueberry lemon corn biscotti and the hush puppies variations. For the month
of September we will be offering 15% off our corn bread and muffin mix.

Homemade taste is always just a mix away.  We will continue the FREE
SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6 products to a case)

You will love our moist and flavorful pumpkin bread, delicious donut holes,
versatile yellow cake, light as a feather sponge cake, spicy gingerbread
cookies, and tasty cookie bars.
The Little Bay Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free
foods should taste good. With over 29 years of experience in cooking gluten
free, we have the mixes that will have your family and friends asking for
your recipes. Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

UPCOMING EVENTS - Come visit us and taste for yourself. We will be at the
following locations in September

Whole Foods Market,  Portland ME   from 12 to 6 pm on Wednesday 9/3 ,
Sunday 9/7, Monday 9/15  and Saturday 9/20  We will have samples of our corn
bread, yellow cake, pumpkin  bread                   and waffle/donut hole
mixes.  Come and say hello.

            Healthy Haven,  Tiverton RI   from 11-3  on Friday 9/5  Come and
help Kathy celebrate the one year anniversary of her totally Gluten Free
store.

            A Market,  Manchester NH  from 10-noon on Saturday 9/13  at the
annual customer appreciation day.

            Gluten Free Cooking Spree,  Boston MA from 7:30 to 10 pm on
Saturday 9/13  Stop by our table at this fundraising event sponsored by the
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.

            New Found Grocery,  Bristol NH  from 10-2 pm  on Saturday 9/27
Come by and try samples of our yellow cake,  pumpkin muffins, and cookie
bars

Children's Hospital Boston Celiac Support Group Meeting,  Boston MA
Sunday September 28     Breakfast muffins made with our newest mix will make
their first appearance

courtesy of The Natural Market in Groton MA.  Stop by their booth and try
one for yourself. With great taste and fiber you're going to love them.

Also check out our "Gluten free Cooking from Scratch" instructional DVD.

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.