Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:12:44 -0400

IHOP RESPONSE [REF:19324813791]"Keyes, Dana" <[log in to unmask]>
AddThursday, October 9, 2008 3:03:12 PMTo:[log in to unmask]

Dear Ms. xxxx:

Thank you for taking the time to contact IHOP.  I am sorry but like most full
service restaurants we do not maintain nutritional data on our entire menu.  In
our case we receive minimal requests for such information, and a larger
percentage of items are prepared on site as compared to quick service
restaurants.  As we strive to offer a good value, and nutritional analysis by an
independent lab is very costly, we have elected not to incur those costs.
Additionally, with a larger percentage of items being prepared on site there is
greater possibility of variance in preparation which could also lead to
inaccurate information being supplied.

I apologize that we do not have the information you seek.  We do use guest
comments like yours to guide future decisions on such matters.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dana Keyes
Guest Services Representative