Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:24:54 -0400

                 * * * * * *   HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM   * * * * * *

*** CLUB MED IXTAPA, MEXICO   -   "TIME SENSITIVE"
    Jan 18 ~ 25, 2009

If you are thinking about joining us at this ALL-INCLUSIVE resort during
mid-winter 2009 - you need to make your reservations IMMEDIATELY!
Please call us as soon as you can to let us know if you do want to make
reservations.

*** DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PRAGUE - This Getaway is a GO!
    Oct 19 ~ 26, 2008       Oct 16 ~ 19

If you are possibly interested in this Getaway we need to verify the
availability of cabins for the cruise.  Don't wait!

*** NEW ORLEANS GOURMET mini
    Mar 15 ~ 17, 2009

If you've always wanted to visit the Big Easy, but didn't think you
would be able to enjoy the GREAT food because of the Gluten-free Diet -
you need to check out this one.

*** MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ITALIAN AMALFI COAST TOUR  -  "TIME SENSITIVE"
    Dr. Alessio Fasano, Guest Host
    Benefiting the U of Md's Center For Celiac Research

Sailing aboard MSC Cruises Fantasia we'll visit 7 ports of call in as
many days. Then touring the beautiful and historic Amalfi Coast line.

                          * * *  SPECIAL ALERT  * * *

*** GALAPAGOS ISLAND CRUISE & MACHU PICCHU   -  "LIMITED PARTICIPATION"
    AUG/SEP, 2009

Due to the popularity of these destinations it has been very difficult
to particularly find a ship for the Galapagos cruise that will even make
the effort to accommodate our Gluten-free needs. We are currently
discussing possible arrangements with two ships. Both will require us to
Pre charter (meaning pre-pay) for all the cabins we may need for our
group with VERY short notice.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY JOINING US ON THIS GETAWAY - PLEASE
LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PUT YOU ON A NOTIFICATION LIST AS SOON AS WE
HAVE A SPECIFIC PROGRAM TO OFFER.

* IN THE WORKS *

CHINA & HONG KONG
    JUN 16 ~ 29, 2009

CLUB MED KAMARINA, SICILY
    SEP, 2009

EGYPT & THE NILE
    NOV, 2009

And MORE to come ! ! !

If you have any questions check us out at http://bobandruths.com or give
us a call at 410-939-3218.

Better yet - join Bob & Ruth's - Be eligible for our Current Members
Only Early Reservation Discount on all of our Getaways - Discounts on
Workshops - Our Quarterly Newsletter - and more.

Send us you check for the $40 Annual Membership to:

bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court     Havre de Grace, MD  21078