Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:55:57 -0400

Hi Gang
My daughter called me from San Diego recently and exclaimed that she saw
this Breaded Chicken in a white bag and it said gluten free.  We found the
Country Wide Beef Steak in the commissary here in Charleston, SC.  It says
g/f, soy free peanut free tree nut free, egg free, and milk free.  The UPC
code is     6   69114 05050   1    This sounds great for many people . I am
not sensitive to anything myself.  Brand name: Allegory Free Food company.

Kelly Courson wanted a mention of things in different areas.  We have a
support group here in Charleston but everyone just wants to attend the
meetings.  The
dietitian who was running it was lacking in computer skills and when she
went to the VA as a diabetic dietitian she is unable to use their computer
like she could at this hospital.  Any way I try to help people visiting
here.  We have a new Super Bi-Lo's
right here in Hanahan, SC 29410 and this chain serves much of SC and adjoining
states I believe.  They have a lot of g/f food and their bread is named
*Food For life*  they have raisin bread also and cookies, crackers etc.

Charlie  T-1 diabetes, DH and CD

*******
*******