From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:40:13 -0400
Hi Steve;

I have to agree with you 100
percent.

Also, I'd like to add that I switched to a MAC for a short time and, I found
the technical support inadequate.

I would call them and they had no clue as to how there speech output
interfaced with the print material.

It was frustrating to say the least.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389