VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:23:11 -0400
I hope I'm explaining this OK. The route directory on a drive is the drive
itself. If you have a flash drive with nothing on it and then put a file on
it, the file would be in the route directory. Consider the drive letter as
the route directory. If I plug a flash drive in on my laptop, the drive
letter will be g:. According to the instructions on the BARD web site, you
need to extract or copy the upgrade folder to the flash drive, not to any
other folder on the drive. If you still have questions, please call me at
(586) 337-5226.