VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Derek Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:54:30 +0900
Sherry,

You may want to check that your active window is maximized, and that
you have not inserted a table or any other tabs in the document
inadvertently.  Also, you can increase the zoom to work on it and just
re-set the zoom to 100 percent before you save it and log out.
Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Derek

--