VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:07:43 -0500
right here on the menu bar there is a "restore all items "

Or

You can use your application key.

In the row of keys with the space bar, right side alt, windows key,
application key, control key.
Highlight the item you want to return and press the application key. This
will open the application menu. select restore.