VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 13:38:51 -0400
Ray,

Yes, this would be an easy and accessible way to handle the captcha issue.
however, it would also be a very easy way to write a bot to respond to the
sent email with the ID.  This is the problem.  Writing automated systems
to do this kind of response is pretty straight forward.  So the difficult
thing to do is to have a system that you cannot be easily automated to
respond to.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi