Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:20:35 -0700
A vegan couple in Virginia were incarerated for failing to give their baby proper nutrition.  Apparently she couldn't generate milk and they refused to use anything that was an animal product.  They gave the baby apple juice and soy milk and it died (diarrhea and malnutrition).  If you found a homeless kitten, would you be smart enough to recognize it as a mammal?
Same thing with this family in Wisconsin who prayed over their dying daughter instead of taking her to a doctor - same thing in my mind.  Belief triumphing over science.
gale