From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:53:17 -0800
Hi Tom:

	Thanks for the recommendation.  How accessible is your Samsung TV?
More specifically, I would like to know whether you can program the
television or find the channel you want without any useable vision.  Are the
buttons large enough where you can put Braille labels on them?  Do you
memorize the buttons according to their shape?  Thanks again.

Eric